The Italian SUCCESS partners ITL (Institute for Transport and Logistics Foundation), the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia – En&Tech, the Emilia-Romagna Region and CMB will organise an event to present the SUCCESS project and Verona pilot to the local stakeholder community.
The event will be held in Verona on the 26th of October 2016 and is structured as follows:
· The SUCCESS project in the H2020 programme
· Presentation of SUCCESS project
· Presentation of Verona pilot: the construction of two hospital buildings, in Borgo Trento and Borgo Roma
· The SUCCESS innovative solutions for the Supply Chain Management for the construction sector
· The Enlarged Transfer Programme for the take up of the project solutions at European level
· Open moderate discussion with local Authorities, logistics operators and sector experts
Click here to download the agenda with more detailed information; the working language of the event will be Italian.
If you are interested in this event, contact us or register directly here (the registration is possible until the 25th of October in the evening).