Save the date! Final conference
23 to 24 April 2018 in Brussels, Belgium.
The four CIVITAS Urban Freight Cluster projects CityLab, NOVELOG, SUCCESS and U-Turn will end in spring 2018 and join efforts to organise a common final conference.
A draft agenda will be released soon. In the meantime, save the date and register here!
External events 2018
- Transpotec, 22nd to 25th February 2017 in Verona (Italy).
- SaMoTer, 22nd to 25th February 2017 in Verona (Italy).
- SITL International week of Transport and Logistics, 14th to 16th March 2017 in Paris (France).
- 4th European Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans, 29th to 30th March 2017 in Dubrovnik (Croatia).
- Transport Logistic 2017, 9 to 12 May 2017 in Munich (Germany).
- SUCCESS partners LIST and RER will have a stand to promote the SUCCESS project. Read more.
- 3rd edition of the International Conference PROLOG, 11 to 12 May 2017 in La Rochelle (France).
- SUCCESS partner LIST will present the SUCCESS project focussing on the congestion impact of deliveries schedule observation in urban construction sites. Read more.
- UITP Global public transport summit, 15 to 17 May 2017 in Montreal (Canada).
- Collaborative Innovation Days – Urban Logistics Workshop, 23 May 2017 in Brussels (Belgium).
- SUCCESS partner ITL will moderate a session during the Urban Logistics workshop.
- The 10th International Conference on City Logistics, 14 to 16 June 2017 in Phuket Island (Thailand).
- The 22nd International Symposium on Logistics, 9 to 12 July 2017 in Ljubljana (Slovenia).
- 6th VeRoLog Conference, 10 to 12 July 2017 in Amsterdam (Netherlands).
- 7th International Conference on Logistics and Maritime Systems, 23 to 26 August 2017 in Bergen (Norway).
- 2017 IEEE International Conference on Service Operations and Logistics, and Informatics (SOLI 2017), 18 to 20 September 2017 in Bari (Italy).
- HMS 2017 – International conference on harbor, maritime and multimodal logistic modelling and simulation, 18 to 20 September 2017 in Barcelona (Spain).
- CIVITAS FORUM Conference, 27 to 29 September 2017 in Torres Vedras (Portugal).
- SUCCESS will be represented. More information here.
- VI meeting on international economics: “Freight transport in Europe: Facts and Challenges”, 29 September 2017 in Spain.
- XXI Triennial International conference on Material handling, constructions and logistics, 4 to 6 October 2017 in Belgrade (Serbia).
- CIVITAS NOVELOG Mechelen Workshop: “Sustainable & efficient logistics: what role for micro-consolidation?”, 10 October 2017 in Mechelen (Belgium).
- EURegionsWeek 2017 – Workshop: Regions & cities as agents of change for sustainable UFT, 11 October 2017 in Brussels (Belgium).
- CIVITAS NOVELOG cities stories & tools business models, 11 October 2017 in Brussels (Belgium).
- Hamburg international conference of logistics 2017: “Logistics and SCM meet Digitalisation”, 12 to 13 October 2017 in Hamburg (Germany).
- CIVITAS CITYLAB Symposium “Innovative Solutions for Urban Freight Transport in the Era of the Circular Economy”, 20 October 2017 in Rome (Italy).
- European-wide conference on results from road transport research in H2020 projects, 29 to 30 November 2017 in Brussels (Belgium).
- The SUCCESS project was invited to participate in this conference. More information coming soon.
- Annual POLIS conference 2017, 6 to 7 December 2017 in Brussels (Belgium).
- SUCCESS will participate. More information coming soon.
- World Efficiency Solutions, the premier international meeting for the low-carbon and resource-efficient economy, 12 to 14 December 2017 in Paris (France).
- LIST will have a stand and present the SUCCESS project and the tangible table. More information coming soon.
- TRB Annual meeting, 10th to 14th January 2016 in Washington D.C (United States).
- SOS Log “Sustainable Supply Chain” meeting, 26th January 2016 in Milan (Italy).
- Urban Future Conference, 2nd and 3rd March 2016 in Graz (Austria).
- Green Cities Conference, 2nd and 3rd March 2016 in Szczecin (Poland).
- International Trade Fair for Distribution, Materials Handling and Information Flow, 8th to 10th March 2016 in Messe Stuttgart (Germany).
- ICSUTE 2016: 8th International Conference on Sustainable Urban Transport and Environment, 24th to 25th March 2016 in Madrid (Spain).
- The Italian Rail Industry Exhibiton, 5th to 7th April 2016 in Turin (Italy).
- Open EN LoCC General Assembly, 12th to 14th April 2016 in Bologna (Italy).
- NOVELOG training workshop, 14th April 2016 in Bologna (Italy).
- 6th European Transport Research Conference Moving Forward: Innovative Solutions for Tomorrow’s Mobility (TRA Conference), 18th to 21st April 2016 in Warsaw (Poland).
- AVAMAC General Assembly of construction warehouses companies, 22nd April 2016 in Valencia (Spain).
- Logistics 2016 event, 18th to 20th May 2016 in Poznan (Poland).
- 21st International Transport and Air Pollution Conference (TAP 2016), 24th to 26th May 2016 in Lyon (France).
- The ILS Conference, 1st to 4th June 2016 in Talence (France).
- XII Transport Engineering Congress, CIT 2016, 7th to 9th June 2016 in Valencia (Spain).
- 22nd International Conference on Urban Transport and the Environment, 21st to 23rd June 2016 in Crete (Greece).
- 21st International Transport and Air Pollution Conference (TAP 2016), towards Energy Transition and Cleaner Transport, 24th to 26th June 2016 in Lyon (France).
- 46th Annual Conference of the AIRO Society, Emerging advances in logistics systems, 6th to 9th September 2016 in Trieste (Italy).
- The SUCCESS project has been presented during this conference. For more information click here.
- Civitas Forum 2016, 28th to 30th September 2016 in Gdynia (Poland).
- SUCCESS has been present at the exhibition stand of the CIVITAS Urban Freight Cluster and has also participated in the technical session “New perspectives of urban freight logistics” to be held on 28th September, with the contribution “To implement or not to implement an Urban Construction Consolidation Centre?”. Find more information here.
- VREF Conference on Urban Freight, 17th to 19th October 2016 in Gothenburg (Sweden).
- smart city expo WORLD CONGRESS, 15th to 17th November 2016 in Barcelona (Spain).
- Global Summit Logistics & Manufacturing, 16th to 17th November 2015 in Lazise (Italy).
- Open EN LoCC General Assembly, in 2016.
- Translog Connect Congress, 23rd to 24th November 2016 in Budapest (Hungary).
- Annual Polis Conference on “Transport innovation for sustainable cities and regions”, 1st to 2nd December 2016 in Rotterdam (Netherlands).
- SUCCESS was present at the exhibition stand of the CIVITAS Urban Freight Cluster. More information here.
- Colloque de Logistique Urbaine, in 2015 in Nantes and Paris (France).
- 8th European Conference on ICT for Transport Logistics 2016 (ECTIL), 5th to 7th October 2015 in Bordeaux (France).
- The Global Logistics & Manufacturing Summit, 18th to 19th November 2015 in Lasize (Verona).
- The 2015 Annual Polis Conference, 19th to 20th November 2015 in Brussels (Belgium).
- Business Summit for Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain Management Professionals, 25thto 20th November 2015 in Budapest (Hungary).
- The Urban Freight Working Group, 26th November 2015 in Brussels (Belgium).
- The 1st stakeholders’ workshop for the preparation of E.U guidance documents on urban logistics, 30th November 2015 in Brussels (Belgium).
- Joint CILT / CIPS Event, Emerging Supply Chain Risks, 2nd December 2015 in London (England).
- Supply Chain Skills Shortage – Closing the Gap, 3rd December 2015 in Liverpool (England).
- Complexity and Layering to Improve Sustainability Factors in Urban Logistics, 9th December 2015 in Newcastle Upon Tyne (England).